- Utilise your background in construction
- Autonomous role - you 'own' it - support from a wider group
- Bring your tenacity and resilience
Our client, a supplier in the construction sector are seeking an experienced sales professional to join their tight knit team. They are part of a wider group so there is solid support along with leads being fed down to the company.
In brief - to succeed in this role you need to build solid relationships and keep close with the contractors to ensure the specifications aren't lost on a range of projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Tenacity and resilience combined with patience
- The ability to work autonomously
- Construction sales experience in the Auckland market
- Current relationships with contractors is highly advantageous
- Natural technical nous
- The ability to build rapport up and down the ladder
- A strong team player who is highly motivated
- Enjoy business development
- A flexible attitude
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a reputable organisation and a competitive base of up to $85,000 + bonuses + car is on offer.
To register your interest please apply below with your CV in a word document and outlining your relevant experience as above.
Please quote AK 94460