Our client, a leading manufacturer and supplier within the construction sector are looking for someone to manage existing relationships along with a portion of New Business. Coordinating the logistics for the projects is all part of the job for this solution based role. There is solid engineering support to ensure you have all the support and expertise you need to manage, service and grow your Auckland based portfolio.
The successful candidate could come from a variety of areas as listed below.
Skills and attributes required:
- An Account Manager with a solid technical background in the construction or engineering field
- A Carpenter by trade who has moved into sales or got involved with project work
- Possibly from Scaffolding sector and with solid Account Management background
- Knowledge of Formwork advantageous but not essential
- Someone who enjoys "rolling up their sleeves"
- Passionate and self driven
This is a top opportunity for someone who likes to manage their own day and is self driven and highly motivated. You will be rewarded with working for an established organisation growing their NZ arm of the business. A competitive base + commission + car make up the package.
To register your interest please apply below and quote 91786.