· Location, Auckland CBD
· Great work culture
· Large corporate
Account Receivable Coordinator
Are you keen to explores new challenges managing Payments and Billings?
Reporting to the Manager, Networks and Credit this role will see you responsible for the timely and accurate allocation of payments for products and services. You will proactively anticipate customer needs and identify solutions while ensuring SOP’s are accurately reflecting the work done.
Duties will include:
· Create billing charges and invoices
· Allocation of payments
· Banking of cheques
· Managing the payments mailbox
· Process approved refunds
· ADHOC administration support
You must have:
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Great working accounts knowledge
· Strong working relationships in a large organisation
· Ownership ability
· Resolution focus
· High standard of professionalism
If you enjoy supporting a greater team to ensure best practice is exceeded, this might be the perfect role for you. Bring your positive outlook, high levels of energy and excellent data entry skills to make this role your own.
Do not delay, hit the APPLY button now to register your interest.
Job reference #109116