What's In it for You?
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience ($80,110,000 pa.)
- Flexible working hours, with the ability to negotiate non-standard hours if needed
- No overtime, with a culture that values flexibility and operates on a high-trust model
- Access to training and mentors, with a good flow of communication across the team and management
- Interesting client base, working with large clients with tax complexity and mid-tier clients
What Does This Role Involve?
- Provide Accounting and Taxation advice to clients and internal teams
- Manage client tax compliance, preparing financial statements, reports and tax returns
- Follow and suggest improvements to internal policies and procedures
- Manage relationships across the business and with external stakeholders
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years experience as an Accountant, with CA qualifications preferred
- Strong commercial, taxation and accounting knowledge
- Experience working with venture capital and large property/public sector clients
- An ability to foster and maintain business relationships, with a reliable and strong work-ethic
If you are interested, or would like information please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are.