- FTC, Now until end of August
- South Auckland
- Fulltime hours
We are looking for an enthusiastic and technically savvy Accounts Administrator with great attention for detail, for a fixed term contract role.
This role will be full time Monday to Friday, to start ASAP and until August approx.
This role is based in Mangere, South Auckland
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable duties such as processing and reconciling creditor invoices
- Banking and reporting tasks such as preparing banking deposits
- Accounts Receivable duties such as processing payments and answering Customer queries
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- Proven general accounts administration knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Accurate data processing skills
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing attitude to learn new skills and gain new experience
- Ability to work autonomously
We are only considering applicants that are New Zealand citizens, New Zealand Permanent Residents or a NZ Working VISA.
If this sounds like you, please apply thrugh the link below by sending your CV with a cover letter, outlining your suitability and reasons for interest in this role. Rachel Lanham Black, Client Manager, at Beyond Recruitment. Job Number: 103903