The Company & Role
Our client is a market leading technology and software development business, based in Grafton, Auckland Central. Due to the continued growth of the business, they are looking to add an Accounts & Administration Assistant to the team.
This role will be part-time, 20 hours per week. It will be a mix of both accounting and administration responsibilities, including;
- Entering information into accounting system (MYOB)
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control and Debt Collection
- Month End tasks, including Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare accounts for GST returns
- Office Administration and Reception duties
- Travel Arrangements
- Ad hoc duties, as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in an accounting role, as well as a strong administrative background. Due to the part-time nature of the position, it is likely to suit a young parent, with school pick-ups/drop offs, or someone looking to reduce their number of hours.
You will have the following:
- Proven experience in an accounting role
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (in person and on the phone)
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- A current drivers licence
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
Ref No: 98359