Our client is a privately owned organization, who have been around for many decades and have a strong organizational structure. They are looking for an exceptional accounts payable and receivable officer to also support the reception function. The ideal person will have experience in AP & AR and is happy to be the face of the company as scheduled visitors come in.
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices
- Accounts Receivable & Following up on unpaid invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Receptionist duties
- Office administrative duties
To be successful, your experience will include the following:
- Bachelors in Accounting or workign towards Masters in Accounting
- 2-3 years’ experience with both accounts payable and accounts receivable in a high volume environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
What you will receive in return:
- A stable organization to work in that does care about their people
- Fantastic and Highly competitive salary
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same
- Career growth opportunities, especially if you are wanting to be an assistant accountant!
This is a permanent role based in Mt Wellington. Candidates must have eligibility to work in NZ.
If you are interested in being considered for the role, please send in your CV following the prompts below and you will be contacted if you are successful. Reva Dalal, Recruitment Consultant