- $50,000 to $60,000 per annum
- Excellent work from home flexibility
- Opportunity to upskill across all areas of financial administration
Te Runanga O Toa Rangitira are looking for an Intermediate Accounts Officer to join their Finance and Commercial Team.
As the Intermediate Accounts Officer you will receive cross-training in all areas of financial administration to proactively manage day to day accounts payable functions. The aim will be to maximise the Group cash balances in accordance with New Zealand legislation and the Group’s Financial Management policy and procedures.
Our Accounts Team operates as a tight team where we help each other achieve the team goals and timeframes. This sometimes means helping in an area that we are un-used to and being prepared to step outside of the usual daily routine when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Invoice processing, disbursement activities and negotiation with both the contract and non-contract suppliers on payments.
- Early identification and resolution of queries that might otherwise hinder prompt settlement of cash disbursement and payment invoices.
- Arrangement of payment of bills and accounts
- Processing and record keeping of financial transactions
- Follow up of outstanding payments
- Handling of general accounts queries
You will bring to this role:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in an accounts payable/receivable role
- Experience participating in a multi-discipline team
- A readiness to assist in a range of tasks as required and a positive attitude towards learning new skills.
- MS Office Proficiency: Intermediate
- IT Systems Proficiency: Intermediate
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW! I will respond to applications on the 17th January 2022.
Or contact Olivia Strutton – Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting Ref No:114319