Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable officer for a 4 weeks temporary assignment . The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
In this role you will be playing an integral part in supporting the finance team through tasks such as:
- Managing Accounts Payable function and tasks associated
- Backup support on other finance admin functions i.e. Accounts Receivable when and where needed
- Respond to customer/client queries and complaints in a timely manner and prepare appropriate replies
- Ensure all payments are completed in a timely manner
Key Skills and Competencies required for this role:
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Confident communicator and team player
- Experience in Accounts Payable with large organisations
- Reliable and reacts well under stress
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Xero is essential
If you are available now and feel you have the skills and experience to take on this role then send your resume to Donne Moult, Client Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions – Donne.Moult@beyond.co.nz or give me a call on 0275 666 560.
Ref No: 95505