- Opportunity to step up into a Senior AP role
- Permanent, full time position
- South Wellington suburb, parking available
I am currently recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity within the private sector. This organisation is looking for an accounts payable officer to ready for that next step to looking after their own portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable invoices
- Processing payment runs, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Month end accruals and preparation journal documentation
- Processing staff expenses
- Responding to all queries, both internal and external
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven experience working in the AP function
- Be looking to step up into an end to end role with your own portfolio (you do not need prior experience in processing the payment runs to apply for this role)
- Hold experience in an automated environment
- Thrive off working in a busy environment
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Wolrich on 04 494 1138 for further information about the role.