Our client has a strong brand presence across Australia and New Zealand. They are based in South Auckland and are looking for a high-volume Accounts Payable superstar to join their busy, fast paced team on a permanent basis. Your success in this role depends on your organisation skills, an eye for detail and an investigative mind.
The duties of the role entail, but are not limited to:
- Process high volume of invoices, the team goes about 10,000 invoices a month, amongst a team of 4.
- Enter and audit expense invoice batches daily to ensure accuracy as per the general ledger.
- Be in regular contact with the clients and suppliers in order to follow up on any outstanding queries
- Ensure that credit notes and invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Resolve monthly debit balances
- Organise all files, including Excel spreadsheets, reconciliations, cheque requisitions
- Complete monthly and bi-monthly reconciliations of supplier statement.
What the right candidate will possess
- Accounts payable experience from medium to large businesses
- Ideally with experience in processing high volumes of invoices
- Experience reconciling supplier statements to a General Ledger
- Excellent communication skills
- Build constructive, effective relationships across the business
- Strong attention to detail, fast and accurate data entry skills.
- An investigative mind with the ability to problem solve.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What you will receive in return:
- Career advancement opportunities as part of a leading global organisation
- You will join one of NZ's most successful companies
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Super Convenient location, great for after hours shopping!
This role is due to start immediately and is going hot in the market! Apply now should you be interested! Get in touch with Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021937783 or send in your CV in a word.doc.
Ref ID 103690