- North shore Location
- Successful Architectural Company
- Accounts payable experience
My client is looking for a Receptionist/Accounts Administrator to assist in the day to day running of their modern and very cool offices located in Rosedale on the North Shore.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Running the reception area, greeting visitors and answering calls
- Booking travel and coordinating events
- Carrying out general PA duties for the company’s owner
- Dealing with employee timesheets
- Reconciliation of visa cards and travel statments
- Good receipting
- Cross checking invoices and purchase orders
- General administrative duties as and when requested
You will need:
- To be energetic, bubbly and happy to help out where possible
- Great communication skills both verbally and written
- Have a full NZ drivers’ licence
- Be flexible
- Be extremely personable and able to make and maintain great working relationships
- NZ citizenship/residency
In return, you will have the opportunity to work within an awesome team for a company that have a hand in designing some of New Zealand’s most imaginative architectural structures.
Apply now via the link, or send your CV to Callie Beeley – email@example.com and quote job number: 97603, if this sounds like the role for you!