- ASAP - Three Months (Hourly Rate Contract)
- $60.00 per hour, Newtown location
- Two week notice periods or less
I am currently recruiting exclusively for an Accounts Receivable Advisor, who is comfortable across the credit contol space.
The successful candidate will hit the ground running in a dynamic team, who are currently in the middle of a systems change project. The go-live for this project is the 4th of June 2021.
- Running end-to-end Credit Control processes for debtors left in the old system, clearing the majority of these before the go-live date
- Customer contact across suppliers and vendors, recovering debts and relevant invoice information
- After implementation of the new system, learn and assist with the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process
- General administration and systems use around A/R and Credit Control
- Previous experience working across hospitals, or in the medical field in a relevant position as a Credit Controller or in A/R (desired)
- Strong experience across end-to-end Accounts Receivable and Credit Control processes (required)
- Previous experience using FMIS and CRM systems, with experience across systems change projects (desired)
- Comfortability around debt collection, contact to vendors and clients, as well as internal stakeholder liaison (required)
- Confident to pick up new business processes with ease, plenty of initiative and a conscientious working style
- Must be able to start either immediately, or within two weeks notice to current employer (REQUIRED)
If you are interested, please hit APPLY NOW!
Or for a no obligations chat, please contact Olivia Strutton - Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Ref No: 109845.