- Supportive Manager
- Mount Wellington location
- $55,000-$60,000 circa per annum
Come and join a successful, established and growing business in the Hygiene industry who are currently looking to add an experienced and capable accounts receivable candidate.
Because you will be experienced with the Accounts Receivable function the real selling point for this job is the welcoming and supportive finance manager. They are fun and down to earth, the systems are very user friendly and the processes are all in place, which is a huge advantage when joining a new company and industry.
You will also report to an open, flexible and very supportive manager who values his staff highly and treats them like family.
- Bank reconciliations
- High volume of invoicing
- Releasing Credit hold orders
- Emailing invoices to customers
- Liaison with internal and external customers - on a daily basis
- Experience working in a high performing and busy environment
- Bank Reconciliations
- System savvy candidate
- Be able to manage and prioritise your own work flow
- Strong attention to detail and deadline-orientated
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have Intermediate Excel skills V 2013 - (V-lookups and Pivot Tables would be useful)
As for the company culture - they look after their people, have fun whilst working hard on the job, provide ongoing support and development opportunities, are highly sociable with multiple events to cater for everyone's taste plus they love to promote from within - what more could you want..
Our client is looking to appoint someone quickly so if you want this role to be the talking point of your CV.
APPLY now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 for a confidential chat.
Ref No: 94888