Our client is a new- age, trendy business based in Mt Wellington and is looking for an Accounts Receivable/ Credit Controller to join their expanding business. The company started very small and have rapidly expanded as their products are increasing in popularity.
About the role:
You will be working in a close knit team and providing AR and Credit Control functions for the business. You will ensure that the invoices, banking, credit notes and refunds are processed in a timely manner. You will be dealing with small to medium businesses across New Zealand.
You will be relationship driven, customer centric and have a friendly approach towards the clients.
What we are looking for:
- 3 + years of NZ based AR experience
- Proficient in Xero
- Experience from an FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Technically Savvy
- Self – starter and able to deal with high volume transactions with accuracy
- Excellent Communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Provide assistance for credit function with retrieval of outstanding debts via phone and email
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and build substantial relationships with them
- Review, investigate and resolve customer disputes and/or account queries and organise approved credits
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Ensure that debt is collected in a timely manner and the reporting is done frequently
This is a permanent full time opportunity with stability and career progression for the right person. You will be successful in this role if you haves strong focus on collaboration, brand recognition and passion for the product.
If you believe you are the right person for this role and have a lot to contribute to the business, I would like to here from you. Please send in your CV in a word. Doc and you will be contacted if you are successful.
Reva Dalal, Recruitment Consultant