This busy corporate team are urgently seeking additional support while going through a peak in workflows. If you have Credit Control and Accounts Receivable experience with your current or previous organisation, keep reading!
Your role includes:
- Working on a delegated profile
- Creating Work Orders
- Carry out a range of general administration tasks
- Invoicing third parties and ensuring all costs are captured on the systems
- Providing solutions for payment plans
- Negotiating payment terms
- Solving tricky billings and credit issues
- Supporting with some accounts receivables
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous Credit Control & Accounts Receivable experience - 3/5 years
- Have strong MS Office skills & SAP skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Have a resilient nature
- Be a natural problem solver
- Be able to manage a high volume of work
- Must be available to start immediately
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intro to a large, successful organisation in South Auckland. The role is for 2 months with a potenial for extension.
If you are available immediately for full-time, temporary work, and are eligible to work in NZ now, please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Reva Dalal, Client Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions on 021 937 783 for more detail.