Our Auckland CBD based client is looking for a dynamic, hardworking and family oriented individual to be a part of their Accounts Team.
The position is that of an Administration Assistant which will be covering all aspects of accounts up to trial balance. This role is also due to start immediately. Keep reading for more information...
Duties of the role:
- You will be covering all aspects of accounts and trial balance
- You will be assisting end to end accounts payable, receivable and debtor management
- Maintaining of bank account statements and reconciliation
- Assisting with ad hoc monthly reports
- Administrative duties such as data entry, filing, and reporting
- You will have experience with invoicing, credit checks and credit control
- You will enjoy providing excellent service to your clients and team members
- Be flexible and work well under pressure
- Have a friendly and approachable nature
- Be a quick learner and have the ability to follow process and instruction.
This role is based in Auckland CBD and is due to start immediately for the right candidate. This role also may have long-term potential for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now using the prompts below. For any queries, please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021937783 quoting ref 95178