- Great team culture
- Work life balance, flexible hours
- Well respected organisation
This organisation has a bold vision to be at the heart of what matters. With a culturally diverse environment you will be a key team member, that is the driving force at providing quality support to a fun and friendly team. This position is hands on and requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker who can juggle multiple requests as they arise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for clients
- Provide client and hospitality services
- Prepare, format and present reports, letters and minutes
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Processing of inward/outward correspondence
- Arranging maintenance and records for vehicles
- Provide efficient administration services to wider team
To be successful you will possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Office 365, Excel, Word)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience providing administrative support
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- IT savvy
- Driver’s license essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a switched-on, deadline driven individual to join this well-respected organisation.
Applications close: Friday 30 August 2019
For more information please contact Clive Pearson, Client Manager on 04 471 5861 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 100963
To apply you must be a NZ citizen, or Permanent Resident.