- Easy location and parking, central location
- Work life balance, flexible hours
- Making a difference each day
This organisation has a bold vision to be at the heart of what matters. With a culturally diverse environment you will be a key team member, that is the driving force at providing quality support to a fun and friendly team. This position is hands on and requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker who can juggle multiple requests as they arise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for clients
- Provide client and hospitality services
- Prepare, format and present reports, letters, minutes
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Check approvals, timesheets, allowances
To be successful you will possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Office 365, Excel, Word)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience providing administrative support
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- IT savvy
- Driver’s license essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a switched-on, deadline driven individual to join this well-respected organisation. The team are fantastic and you will enjoy the lovely working environment.
Applications close: 14th February 2020
For more information please contact Kim Lovett, Client Manager on 027 5666559 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 103745
To apply you must be a NZ citizen, or Permanent Resident.