- Location, Auckland CBD
- Competitive rates
- Temporary assignment
- Be a part of our rapid growing city!
We are seeking the services of a switched on, energetic, well presented and warm natured individual to provide administration support and reception services to a busy office.
Duties may include:
- Professionally managing the telephone system and reception area
- Providing administration support to the greater team
- Updating the company website
- Ensuring the boardroom and kitchen areas are maintained
- Managing the meeting rooms booking system
- Ordering of stationery or consumables
- Coordinating of meetings and events
- Applying professional problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working as a receptionist and/or office administrator
- Warm, friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skill
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Office skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
If you are professional, a strong process thinker and highly organised, this opportunity may be perfect for you. Your excellent interpersonal skills, confidence interacting with teams, coupled with your ability to work collaboratively at all levels will be essential to your success.
Register your interest by hitting the APPLY button now.
REF # 109436