- Great developmental step
- Mandarin and Cantonese languages essential
- Reception based Administration focused role
Are you a high energy administrator looking for a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow within a company?
Beyond Recruitment is looking for a Reception based Administrator to support a professional, small, friendly team within the Law Industry.
No law degree is required but a hard work ethic and language skills are vital. This is a chance to use your language skills as Mandarin and Cantonese languages are essential when dealing with their client base.
If you are looking to grow and develop your administrative career and learn new skills that could open doors for your future, this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for assisting with day to day administration, meeting and greeting clients and proactively coordinating administrative duties that will include updating client information and invoicing.
What you bring to the role?
- Proven administration skills and background
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work collaboratively and follow processes and instructions
- High level of accuracy, with a sharp attention to detail
- Educated to a tertiary level is beneficial.
- Current drivers’ licence
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 98662