- Admin support role
- Night shift (7pm - 3:30am)
- Monday - Friday
We are supporting one a major client in their recruit for an experienced Logistics Administrator to offer support to Customs Brokers.
About the role:
- Handling the end to end process for inbound clearance
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met for all shipments
- Interacting with external agencies to facilitate clearance in a timely manner
- Keeping within deadlines
- Managing emails to our Ops team of clearances
- Hand On Notifications to our customers
- Working proficiently with Excel, Word and Outlook
- At least 3 years knowledge in the Logistics Industry or equivalent
- Ability to work through multiple systems
- Attention to detail is a must due to compliance and regulatory systems
- Great Communication
- Team player
- Desire to develop new skills
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
Ready for this challenge?
Apply online immediately!
REF # 108650