The Advisor Engagement and Communications will support and deliver the work programme of the engagement and communications unit. The role is responsible for supporting, developing and implementing engagement and communications projects and tasks and providing advice across the organisation in line with strategic direction.
This role will work across a variety of communications disciplines including media, digital, stakeholder management and engagement, brand, marketing.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Support the team to deliver the annual communications plan and provide advice to clients and stakeholders
- Develop, write and edit content for reports, communications plans, collateral and media releases
- Develop and produce relevant in-house marketing material
- Management of regular media reports
- Stakeholder management and engagement, facilitate, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enhance trust and confidence
- Management of the website and social channels including supporting the content plan, regular updates, development of content, collation of Google analytics
- Can demonstrate problem-solving skills and the ability to positively influence stakeholders
- High degree of self-awareness, empathy, motivation and respect for difference
- Demonstrates vision, ambition and creative thinking
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders and the ability to build trust and confidence with internal customers and stakeholders
- Media experience or a background in journalism is advantageous
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information.
REF # 109437