Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest organisations in the housing sector. Due to large scale growth, they are looking to invest in and develop the strategy team.
The Strategy Advisor role will be part of the Strategy Group, reporting to the Strategy Manager. This role will initially be a 6-month contract with some potential for longer-term permanent opportunities.
The Advisor is one of five positions reporting to the Manager Strategic Planning in the Strategy and Investment Group. This role works with the team to coordinate and align planned activity so that they deliver on strategic objectives. The Advisor will also be responsible for contributing to the development of key accountability documents such as the Statement of Performance Expectations and Annual report.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Support the development and delivery of the Statement of Performance Expectations, Strategic Plan and Statement of Intent
- Support development of organisational plans and performance measurement
- Support planning conversations and guide the planning process for the next year
- Support other strategy development especially around organisational Performance Expectations and improved workforce planning
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication and writing skills including experience in producing high quality documents and reports.
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data to drive strategic objectives
- Experience and ability in plan development
- Good analytical skills in order to analyse complex issues.
- Strong and proven commitment to relationship building and working in partnership with key stakeholders
- Business case writing and preparation
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen / Permanent Resident, or hold a valid Work Visa
For more information, please contact Duncan McKenzie on 021 587 360, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref" 103526