- Project Manager
- Human Centric Design
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Southern Cross Hospitals play a key role in improving the health of New Zealanders by providing access to quality elective surgical services for around 75,000 patients each year, across a wide range of medical specialties.
The Agile Project Manager has primary responsibility for the successful delivery of assigned projects. It includes all phases of the project lifecycle (applying Agile principles and methods, as well as more traditional project methods), people leadership, resource planning and management, project & governance reporting, stakeholder management and ensuring operational/day-to-day delivery of all project tasks/deliverables to deliver as expected. You will be working closely with the clinical and patient teams in this highly collaborative and driven environment.
About the role:
- Delivering projects to meet business case and stakeholder expectations utilising a fit-for-purpose delivery approach.
- Championing Agile principles and delivery methods/techniques with projects and personnel.
- Owning the project backlog and project delivery rituals, ensuring performance of agreed practices.
- Lead a collaborative planning process (e.g. big room and sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.) with the Portfolio Lead, Domain Lead, Product Owner or Business Owner in the scoping, prioritising managing and delivering of outcomes throughout the term of the team/squad/project.
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience across multiple frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall.
- Strong people and project management skills including planning, financial forecasting, managing resources, managing vendors and managing risks and issues.
- Have lead projects through all phases of project life cycles (including in Agile project/delivery environments), including post implementation support (“bubble support”).
- Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders, Lead Talent Solutions on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.