- Agile Project Management
- Software Development & Digital Transformation Projects
- Full Time Permanent Role in Tauranga
Agile Project Manager required with strong digital transformation & software project experience to join a well-known IT Services business in Tauranga with a great brand. Bleeding edge digital transformation and software projects, supported by a great team environment and plenty of complex stimulating projects for you to sink your teeth into and make your mark.
The Project Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Providing project management leadership and support to the technical team to ensure smooth day to day running of digital and software delivery projects
- Dealing with complex transformational and technical projects on enterprise software and integration projects
- Interfacing with the Programme Manager
- Aiding in the removal of blockers and helping to facilitate successful on time delivery
The Project Manager will ideally bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to build excellent working relationship with the technical team and business programme manager
- Excellent understanding of agile development, sprints, stand up’s, use of tools such as JIRA for delivery management
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent client management/consulting ability
- Strong Digital Transformation track record
- Strong experience in software projects
- Senior Agile project management experience
- Ability to work in both very small teams as well as large teams
Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more information or email email@example.com
Alternatively, get in touch with Clare Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.