Our client is seeking an intermediate level Agile Project Manager, preferably with Scrum Master experience for a 6 month contract starting in Feb 2020.
The successful candidate will need the following experience:
- Successfully delivering large ($2m+) Agile projects in complex, multiple stakeholder environments
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement skills and experience at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to make sense of a fluid business environment and turn ambiguity into well-defined product roadmaps
- Comprehensive project management skills (PRINCE2 / PMI and Scrum) with hands-on practical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across technical and business areas
- Excellent project financial planning and reporting skills
- Scrum Master certification is preferable
Please note the candidate must have lived in NZ for at least the last five years to be eligible.
If you have all of the above, hit 'Apply' now. Or call Dom on (04) 473 2111 quoting job # 102952