About the Role
As a Agile Transformation Lead, you will have a programme of products, solutions or projects within the overall Planning and Delivery Portfolio and will be accountable for leading, supporting and enabling a team of Agile Coaches / Project Managers in the art of delivering and developing enterprise-class software and systems utilising multi-skilled teams and lean agile practices in the shortest sustainable lead time.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Lead and facilitate the drive for user experience innovation cycles within your program and overall planning and delivery portfolio.
- Work with the Product sponsor, business owners and product owners to define the roadmap for any given product, solution or project and translate this into user stories, backlog prioritisation and release train.
- Leading and growing collaborative teams trained in our agile lean framework to deliver outcomes and value, breaking down barriers and removing roadblocks for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Facilitates the synchronisation and dependency impacts of the Agile Transformation Leads program release implementation or roadmaps with other program release implementations or roadmaps.
- Delivering complex products, solutions or projects using the approved agile methodology, learning and iterating frequently.
Applications are invited from candidates that have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like the role for you then please APPLY NOW or contact Mark Stokes on 027 545 0028!
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation connecting IT Talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.