- Android Technical Lead
- Machine Learning
- CBD Location
About the company
Our client is a leader in its industry, with many years of success and a firm focus on the future of technology, to deliver the best possible results to their customers. They are looking for an Android Technical Lead to join their Emerging Technologies team in Auckland.
About the role
As Technical Lead, you will utilise your extensive experience in software development and proven experience coaching and mentoring others in a technical leadership role.
The role will also include:
- Designing, constructing and supporting software applications to a high level for ongoing maintainability and availability which enables business and IT goals.
- Understanding architectural platform design issues and trends to guide IT management and team members accordingly.
Skills & experience required
- 8+ years’ commercial Android and Java software design and development experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical leadership role
- Familiar with Java web services and platforms such as Google Cloud, Amazon, AWS, EC2 and Firebase Google
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delpoyment (CICD)
- Experience in RESTful Web Services/API Design
- Experience with design patterns and unit testing
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Automated UI test development experience (2+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 88863
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.