- Application Developer
- Permanent opportunity
About the Company:
This is an opportunity for a vibrant, enthusiastic, and experienced Application Developer to join a Hamilton based DevOps team.
About the Role:
We’re looking for passionate software developers to join our Enterprise Security Application Development squads. These squads are highly responsive to customer needs, fast paced and creative, and are focused on re-imagining how we deliver value to our large number of Enterprise customers
- A creative problem solver, prepared to lean into the unknown and open to new learning
- Someone who shares knowledge freely and cares about making things better
- Motivated to write commercial software with a focus on code longevity and quality, including automated unit testing
- Energised by solving the curliest problems and deeply understanding application logic
- We require applicants to have 5 years of industry work experience or a Bachelor of Information & Communications Technologies (or equivalent qualification)
- C# and/or C++
- Desktop or Server Application development (WPF experience would be a bonus)
- SQL databases – PostgreSQL, SQL Server or similar
- Working in agile product-focused teams
- RESTful API development (highly desirable)
- Cyber Security best practice (highly desirable)
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with: Nolan Lyke at email@example.com
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.