- Application Specialist - IAM
- 12 month contract
About the Organisation:
Our client is a global giant employing over 100,000 employees across the world delivering customer centric solutions. You will have the opportunity to engage with enterprise organisations, utilising the latest technologies and collaborate with great minds in the industry.
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Application Specialist with expertise in Identity and Access Management to engage in a year long project with a leading finance/banking organisation based in Auckland.You will work with tools such as SailPoint and CyberArk to support assigned tasks in ensuring client infrastructure security.
- Experience in Security Practices
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of Sailpoint and/or CyberArk
- Ability to create CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies
- Experience in Network Security and /or Cyber Security Engineering
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders on 09 3093105 or firstname.lastname@example.org Sri Nanduri at email@example.com or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.