About the role:
Are you an Application Support Specialist looking for a new start to 2020? Would you like to join an established, close-knit IT team in Auckland for a long term contract through until December 2020? This role requires exceptional communication skills with an emphasis on problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Financial Services Applications (Level 1/2)
- Resolving incident, problems and requests
- Supporting development and project activities
- Supporting the production and development environments
- Support and maintenance of existing database environments
- Working closely with our vendors to resolve incidents and problems.
Skills required for this role:
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an IT professional, supporting applications
- Good problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic understanding of ITIL
- Good understanding of technologies associated to web, database and application servers
- Experience in supporting Production and Non-Production environments
- Prefer a good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL, and able to write database queries from multiple data sources
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Fang on 021 192 4251 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 103224
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.