- Applications & Service Desk Analyst
- Auckland Central
- Immediate start
About the company:
I am recruiting an application and service desk analyst for a client within an end-user setting to support their nationwide operation. They have over 30 years of experience in providing fleet solutions to New Zealand businesses.
About the role:
The main purpose of the role is to support their internal and external customers with Applications Support for their customer portal and legacy applications. The role also has Service desk responsibilities which includes providing user support and customer service for company’s computer hardware, applications and platforms.
As an Applications & Service Desk Analyst you will also be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service via phones, emails, ticketing systems and in person
- Supporting and maintaining IT business applications for their customer portal and in-house applications
- Record, troubleshoot and escalate application faults to ensure a prompt resolution
- Incident and ticket alocation
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM, SQL, Office 365, Excel, Azure, SCCM, Intune
- Ensure all requests for support are logged in the Help Desk System and all issues are resolved according to agreed SLAs
- Manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast-paced technical environment
This is a full time, hands on position working from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and the occasional weekend depending on business needs.
- A sound knowledge of the NZ freight and transportation industry or similar logistics environment
- Excellent Phone manners, email etiquette and a good listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have level 1 and 2 helpdesk experience preferred
- Excellent customer service
- A team player
To be successful for this role, you will require the legal right to work in NZ. Due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or email Sakwan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.