About the role:
The Applications Specialist is the key contributor to the secure, stable and available production environment by providing responsive, effective and quality 3rd level applications design review, analysis, support and administration services.
- Maintain service continuity of all server-based systems/applications and infrastructure in accordance with SLA requirements
- Responsibility for all aspects of delivery of the ICT service in support of the business process
- Maintain expert ICT services knowledge and documentation to provide operational support and administration to the Department
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of working within an ITIL process environment
- Administration skills within mixed Microsoft Windows/Linux/UNIX environments
- Microsoft-based technologies, including but not limited to Windows, IIS, .NET and Active Directory, web-based applications and experience in administering Linux (RHEL) systems. DNS, Tomcat, Apache, SoapUI, JSON
- Experience with CI/CD tools (i.e. Azure DevOps) and/or Enterprise Monitoring and Alerting solutions (ideally Splunk) is essential
How to Apply:
To be eligible for this position candidates must be NZ Citizens
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 113041