An exciting opportunity for an aspiring Service Technician to work for a growing farm machinery organisation and build on your qualifications along the way!
- Competitive pay scale
- Chance to grow your Service Technician skills and gain vital qualifications
- Support network and mentorship in place
The purpose of this position is to service and repair heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, implements, excavators, lawn / turf care and motorbikes or any other machine as directed to a high standard.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have existing knowledge of vehicle engines, structure and drivelines
- Have mechanical skills including ability to diagnose mechanical issues
- Pre-trade training desired
- Have a minimum NCEA Level 2 qualification
Personal attributes required:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic & reliable
- Strong team player
- Ability to communicate findings to clients and managers
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role.
BEYOND - For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference 104381