- Enterprise Experience
- IAM | API’s
- AK South
About the company:
This enterprise sized organisation is one of New Zealand’s highest profile businesses with reach and presence across the whole country. Joining a transforming technology team, you will be part of a wider group going through a significant Agile transformation. The business is focused on delivering innovative new products, and producing world class services for its customers and this is a great opportunity to join a growing team. The business values include continuous improvement, collaboration, constant learning and doing what’s best for customers. The company values experienced technology specialists that are looking to take accountability and ownership.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a Solution Architect with a solid integration background to grow the architectural practice/capability by exploring new technologies and approaches, collaborating to define relevant target states and develop the roadmaps/transition plans to support the delivery of these target states.
Some key requirements include:
- Senior level architectural experience, ideally with an integration alignment
- Demonstrated experience to engage effectively with vendors
- Strong documentation skills and ability to develop relevant artefacts.
- Exposure to IAM and Seurity architectures
- API management / API gateway technologies
- Strong understanding of enterprise application integration patterns and associated best practice
- Business acumen, strong stakeholder engagement, relationship development
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
We would love to hear from you, if this is the right role - hit APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on +64 27 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref # 91632
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.