Architect | Enterprise | Health Sector
About the role:
Contract role for an experienced for 6 months. The Architect, as part of a team will provide strategic leadership, development and management of the regional Enterprise Architecture, including the integration of applications, data, technology services, security and infrastructure for the organisation’s transformation programme.
Skills required for this contract:
- 10+ Years EA Experience
- Experience transforming large organisations into as-a-Service models
- Experience with quality controls and processes in the EA function
- Operational familiarity with at least one major EA repository tool
- Technical knowledge of several of the following: e.g. HL:7, SNOMED CT, Application integration, Electronic Health Records, Decision support or workflow technologies
- Experience with organisational business change empowered by technology
- Collaborative approach, open and appreciative of other people’s views and experience
- Sound understanding of Business Case Processes
- Excellent strategic development skills Sound understanding of Finance and Accounting with regards to Asset Management
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders 09 374 0876!
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information