|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Salary:||$110 - $120k|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
- East Tamaki
- Opportunity Knocks
Are you on the look out for a new opportunity where you can work closely with Directors and clients and utilise your strong design skills and project management skills?
This organisation is in growth mode due to the expansion of projects and are looking for a NZ Registered Architect who has strong design, and technical skills to join their team.
We are looking for a NZ Registered Architect with:
- Current NZ Registration
- Proven track record of design and project delivery of commercial projects including design & builds
- A sound understanding of the NZS 3604 Building Code and Unitary Plan.
- Previous experience liaisng directly with consultants, contractors, and councils.
- Strong team player focused on quality
- Adaptable, creative and proactive
- A good level of proficiency with Autocad and a desire to learn Revit in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career further and contribute to a growing practice.
Applicants must already reside in NZ and have experience working in the NZ architecture market in the past.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Interior Design Recruitment Secialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information