- Amazing Opportunity
- Showcase your Design & Technical skills
- Residential Projects
Our client is an emerging player in the growing Modular Residential Home Construction sector and is seeking an in-house Architect or Licensed Building Practitioner to lead this side of the business.
The ideal candidate will have progressed from strength to strength in their career and have a minimum of 5 years proven New Zealand experience. This role is a prime opportunity for someone with a wealth of knowledge and experience to integrate into and develop in this upcoming sector.
The role entails feasibility analysis, client liaison, material specification, full detailing of drawings and managing consent submissions. Working alongside the Managing Director and Manufacturing & Site delivery teams to ensure leading designs are created and delivered with precision.
- Be highly competent with New Zealand construction detailing and documentation
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the New Zealand Building Codes
- Have proven experience in producing fully coordinated documentation on a variety of project types, be conversant with latest materials
- Produce high quality plans and drawings from concept to completion, fully compliant to NZ3604, the Building Code and District Plan’s
- Be personable and client focused with great communication skills
- Be able to manage multiple workloads and deadlines across projects
- Engage with councils and engineers in a professional and timely manner
- Be highly skilled with ArchiCAD (preferable), AutoCAD or Revit
- Be self-motivated and highly driven
If you are ready to excel in a dynamic environment and be part of a team who create award winning homes and solutions for clients in the private and public sector lets commence discussing this opportunity.
Previous experience with modular housing, carpentry, manufacturing or NASH will be an advantage.
A competitive salary, bonus and benefits are on offer.
If you'd like to find out more about this opportunity and how it fits your career path then please apply today or give me a call.
Gabrielle Allsop, Senior Client Manager - Professional Services (Technical, Property and Architecture) Beyond Recruitment on 027 550 5515
Please view our website www.beyond.co.nz for further opportunities.