- Step out of your standard architectural role into a site opportunity
- Large highly skilled team to work alongside
- Revit based practice based in Auckland CBD
We don't get opportunities like this very often.
If you'd like a confidential chat to find out more before applying, please do call me as I am a qualified career coach and can help you decide if this opportunity matches your personal career goals! Brenda - 0274 501021
This opportunity will see you with a mix of office and site based time, liaising with contractors, council and the rest of the office based design team to effectively administer the job. You will be the technical strength and able to negotiate with council about technical issues and contractors about site based problem solving. Communication is key as is your exceptional technical capability.
The role would suit someone with site experience, able to work assertively and constructively with the contractor, and draw/document detailed solutions.
This large practice is filled to the brim with some of the best in the industry with projects that can be described as polished and elite.
What we will be seeking evidence of in your CV is in depth knowledge of:
- NZ Building Code
- Resource and Building Consent procedures
- Technical construction detailing resolution
- Documentation management and delivery
- Significant Revit expertise and 3D rendering
The team and culture:
The team is energetic and collaborative so it is vital that you enjoy being part of a tight knit, high energy team environment. You will have a detail focus and have high expectations of yourself and the results of your work.
What's in it for you:
- Join a like minded team
- Significant local and global career defining projects to add to your portfolio
- The opportunity to head more toward a design management career
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Email me direct at email@example.com or call me on 0274 501 021 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 91154
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information