- Design, lead and deliver projects
- Range of projects including residential, multi unit apartments
- Slick design & technical skills required
Our successful practice has been operating for many years and are known as experts in the industry.
This practice value their people and are committed to career development and empowering the team to contribute using their combined talents and creativity. It's all about team success here.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking interest from NZ Registered Architects or Licensed Building Practitioners with 7+ years experience in the NZ market, with a proven ability to lead and deliver large and complex projects across a range of sectors.
Our role will see you:
- Taking the lead on Projects
- Assisting with and overseeing documentation
- Attending design/construction/client meetings
- Site observations
- Mentoring team members
Applicants need to be:
- NZ Registered Architect or LBP
- Demonstrate design development strength on commercial & multii-level residential projects
- Possess excellent technical knowledge and a full understanding of NZ construction industry processes
There is a strong team of Grads and Technicians to support you in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of projects. The remuneration is generous and you will be valued.
The team is motivated, driven, experts in their fields and customer focused.
To make a confidential enquiry, call Gabrielle Allsop, Architecture Recruitment Specialist on 027 550 5515 or email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our website www.beyond.co.nz for other opportunities.