- Exciting range of projects
- Highly skilled leader / mentor to guide you
- Mix of projects including large scale residential and remediation
We are on the lookout for a top notch Graduate with 3+ years experience, or an Intermediate technician looking for their next move.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly skilled and qualified Architect as the business and team grows from strength to strength.
Ideally you will be capable of different scale projects and have experience in different claddings, a sound understanding of construction techniques, weather-tightness detailing, technical knowledge of building materials as well as demonstrated working knowledge of the NZ Building Code and Building Act.
You would be joining a team knowledgeable in construction contracts, so experience with NZS3910 or NZIA SCC would definitely work in your favour with this application.
- Opportunity to be mentored through to Registration
- You will be exposed to a variety of projects and site work to ensure you can quickly work toward registration.
- 3-5 years experience which must be mostly in NZ
- High level of ArchiCad skills
- Documentation experience
The team are focused and work to the optimum in efficiency, yet have a lot of fun including monthly team lunches, drinks after hours, mid winter Christmas, sports teams and more.
If you would like to be part of a very exciting opportunity don't delay, apply now.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information.