- Exciting range of projects
- Highly skilled leader / mentors to guide you
- Mix of projects including large scale residential, commercial and remediation
We are on the lookout for a top notch Designer/Technician with 3+ years experience, or an Intermediate technician looking for their next move.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly skilled and qualified Architect as the business and team grows from strength to strength.
Ideally you will be capable of different scale projects and have experience in different claddings, a sound understanding of construction techniques, weather-tightness detailing, technical knowledge of building materials as well as demonstrated working knowledge of the NZ Building Code and Building Act.
You will be joining a team who are knowledgeable and enjoy working on construction projects and learning along the way.
What's in it for you:-
- Opportunity to be mentored through to registration if you wish or if you would like to learn and grow your architectural experience that would be fine too
- You will be exposed to a variety of projects and site work.
We would love to have a chat with you if you have:
- 3-5 years experience which must be mostly in NZ
- Hold a Bachelors of Architecture or NDAT Qualification
- High level of ArchiCad or Revit skills
- Documentation experience
The team are focused and work to the optimum in efficiency, yet have a lot of fun including monthly team lunches, drinks after hours, mid winter Christmas & Christmas functions, sports teams and more.
If you would like to be part of a very exciting opportunity dont delay, apply now.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information.