- Opportunity to grow your career, learn and have fun along the way
- NZIA and Revit practice
- Collaborative team environment
The big news about this practice is that they love to develop exceptional graduates through to registration. The graduates speak very highly of the mentoring they receive, along with the projects they have had exposure to.
- We are seeking a Graduate who has at least 2-3 years+ NZ years eperience and is passionate about architecture and design.
- Do you consider yourself to have a degree of originality and ingenuity and have you had a great start to your architectural career? If it is time to look out for the next career step, this could be it!
- With a number of key projects underway and new ones coming in, we are seeking a highly skilled Architectural Graduate who is keen to hit the ground running within a project team and continue to build on their design and technical capability.
To fit into the open plan office you will:
- Have at least 2-3+ years NZ architectural experience within a NZ practice
- Have a good level of experience using Revit software
- Produce high quality work within specified timelines
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of NZ Building Codes
If you are a savvy Graduate you will be given ongoing opportunities to develop your skills further as you are mentored toward registration. Individual career development is taken seriously here. Your goals will be realised so long as you have the drive to achieve.
It's all about team work here and the team gel well together. They work collaboratively and respectfully of each others input.
What's on offer:
- A nice salary, learning oppportunities, excellent benefits including subsidised transport costs to work, fruit, social team to work with, many work functions and the ability to move through to becoming a Registered Architect quickly.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Please apply or call Gabrielle Allsop, Senior Client Manager - Architecture today for a confidential chat on (027) 550 5515
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities on offer.