- Career Pathway
- Seeking Design & Technically Savvy Graduates
- Projects Galore
This is a very exciting opportunity for an Architectural Graduate to join a practice with exceptional mentoring available. In fact, this practice is well known for their successful career pathways.
You will be exposed to a myriad of projects across many sectors and will definitely have the opportunity to choose a project to case study for your registration process.
Ideally you will have:
- A Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture
- An ability to use Revit software
- An impressive portfolio showing your design and technical capability
- Be interested to work on a variety of projects including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, or community.
We are happy to consider people with a only a small amount of experience who would like to join an organisation and grow their career.
Call me to have a confidential chat about this stimulating career opportunity and speed up your journey to becoming a NZ Registered Architect.
Please apply or call Gabrielle Allsop, National Architecture Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 027 550 5515