- Senior Tech wanting to progress into supervisory role
- Great range of projects
- South Auckland location
This is a rare opportunity based in South Auckland where the projects are varied in complexity and typology and there is an opportunity to progress into a supervisory role.
The team are made up of full time and part time staff who are loyal to the vision and strategic intent of the practice. Projects include medium density apartment/townhouse developments, one off dwellings and small to large alterations (resi and commercial) along with some re-clad projects.
This is a client facing role requiring:
- LBP Design 2 license
- Proficient in design of small to medium residential and commercial projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD LT, Word & Excel
- Working knowledge of and ability to apply rules & principles in NZ Building Code including NZS 3604
- Proficient in preparing applications for building consent and resource consent where specialist planning not required
- Skilled in communicating and understanding needs and wants of clients
- Skilled in communicating with and coordinating team members and service providers
- Skilled in liaising with territorial authorities including researching websites and obtaining policies, plans, rules and direction
This vacancy is all about opportunity.
You will be given the freedom to do what you do best.
If you live South of Auckland and you are keen to find out more about the specifics of this opportunity, call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274501021 or email email@example.com quoting reference 91931