- Support an impressive team of Architects
- Work collaboratively yet autonomously
- Abundance of projects
About the Practice:
- This is a well established , multi-award winning firm of architects. They are client focused, responding to the varying needs of clients and working on a wide variety of commissions. The highest level of design and detail is applied to all architectural projects regardless of varying building types and budgets.
- The technical and project teams are outstanding and highly skilled in accurately documenting construction and are expert in the administration of contracts. This is an opportunity to join an extensively and impressively skilled team.
- Projects include high end residential, multi-unit apartments and townhouses
About the Opportunity:
- Right now, due to a continuing increase in the number of projects being won, more staff are required to handle the volume of drawings and documentation to be provided for a number of large projects. Most importantly is the requirement to add strength to the technical team.
- A thorough working knowledge of the NZ Building Code is essential, plus NZS 3604 along with solid experience in all aspects of architectural documentation and drawings to construction stage.
- We are seeking candidates who are proactive and work autonomously to uphold the high quality design and build ethics this practice has built its reputation on, and an independent attitude which allows you to take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- You will hold a tertiary qualification as an Architectural Technician, show an advanced level of Revit CAD skills and have a minimum of 6 - 7 years NZ practice experience.
In return you will:
- be joining a long standing practice with a finely tuned reputation for excellence
- work on impressive medium and large scale projects
- once you are here, you will want to stay!
I'd love to hear from you if this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for. Call Gabrielle Allsop on 027 550 5515 or email email@example.com
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information