Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Person to manage and develop a portfolio of customers based in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions.
You will be responsible for calling on a range of existing and new customers including Owner Operators, Engineers, and C-suite level Managers to promote a range of products. You will also be required to travel every month for up to 6 nights per month, which can be made up of two separate trips.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to relate well to people from all walks of life
- Strong business development skills
- Technical and/or mechanical knowledge
- Previous technical sales background or otherwise open to technicians
- The ability to cold call and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong work ethic and self-motivated
- NZ Resident or Citizen
- Current Drivers Licence
Our client is a leader in their field and in return you will be rewarded with working for a market leader who are innovative, provide excellent training and international opportunities. The Manager is supportive and believes in work/life balance. The remuneration package includes a competitive base salary, plus commission which is paid quarterly, plus Health Insurance/Pension on top of Kiwi Saver and full use of company car.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Rachelle Weingott at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 789 614 or email email@example.com
REF # 105232