- FTC until September 2019
- Immediate start
- Greenlane location
Start date ASAP ideally and Fixed Term Contract until September 2019
Beyond Recruitment is looking for an Asset Co-Ordinator to assist within an Asset Management Team on a Fixed term Contract until September 2019. The Asset Management Team are responsible for an existing asset portfolio of residential who are responsible for an existing asset portfolio of residential housing.
The team as a whole is responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of the portfolio, managing the upgrade and maintenance programmes and measuring the performance of the housing stock in such a way as to ensure that the assets are ready to let, customer worthy and meeting the current and future tenant needs.
- Providing high quality, high volume administration level support, primarily to do with Property legislation.
- Responsible for information planning, co-ordination and support to the Asset Managers and Portfolio Managers throughout New Zealand.
- Coordinating, monitoring and measuring risks and issues within the team, primarily to do with Property legislation
- Providing regular reporting requirements for the Asset Management Team.
What you bring to the role?
- Knowledge of the management of residential property assets, real estate, construction and property investment
- Knowledge of property legislation including the Fencing Act, Resource Management Act, Residential Tenancies Act and Unit Titles Act
- Experience supporting and formatting documentation including business cases and co-ordinating regular reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent Computer literacy in all MS products including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 97644