- Newly created role – drive asset portfolio planning and analysis
- Exposure to large corporate capital planning methods and processes
- Ability to translate complex scenarios into robust and insightful financial models
We are currently sourcing a permanent Asset Management Analyst on an exclusive basis for the Department of Corrections. With an incredibly diverse asset portfolio of $2.8bn across NZ and significant change to enable new ways of working to fulfil their new strategy, Hokai Rangi this is an exciting time join their Strategic Asset Management team.
As the Asset Management Analyst you will support the Manager Strategic Asset Management in this new function by building new models to support Corrections’ long term asset management strategy and provide key decision support in a complex demand based network environment. With an asset portfolio covering large institutional facilities, a network of supporting facilities and significant strategic initiatives mooted this role will certainly extend your professional skills.
The role accountabilities include:
- Identification through analysis and modelling of the investment levels required to deliver on the network scenario envisaged along with a range of other network and demand scenarios
- Provision of support and delivery of asset management and capital investment modelling supporting the long-term investment plan to deliver the required network configuration availability and resilience
- Supporting and identification of enhancements to the planning framework that captures the investment required to deliver the long- term asset management strategy. This will include identification of major lifecycle investments required to maintain and evolve/expand the network
- Liaising with the wider Asset Management and Planning team to bring together an integrated Department wide view of network pressures, responses and options
What you will bring to the role and Corrections:
- Well-developed financial and investment modelling experience ideally in a capital intensive environment
- Attention to detail, strong numeric analysis and report writing skills
- Ability to translate complex scenarios into robust and insightful financial models and analysis
- Understanding of operating and funding impacts of capital investment decisions
- Ability to clearly articulate financial concepts to a wide stakeholder audience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to exercise your professional skills in this changing asset intensive organisation and influence critical investment leading to positive social outcomes for all New Zealanders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Applications for this role close at 5:00 pm on Friday 24 January 2020
For further information contact Peter Campbell on (04) 494 7091 quoting job number 103056
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz